As door handles represent a transmission route for viruses and micro-organisms , a door opening and closing mechanism should be developed without manual operation to prevent transmission of virus on human body.
With a foot-operated door opener instead of the traditional manual door handle, it is possible to open doors with a foot pedal. This prevents contamination of door handles with viruses.
- Suitable for use on wooden , steel and framed doors
- Quick and easy installation suitable with existing set of hardware
- Weight carrying capacity Maximum – 80 kgs
- Washroom entry doors
- Hospital applications
- Potential upgrade on access control doors(controlled by electric strike or maglock)
- Office entrance doors (if not automated)
- Meeting rooms
- Retail Stores (convenient store, restaurants, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc.)
- For residential use in Main entrance / lobby
- Carpark doors