Yale Fire Safes has been designed with your peace of mind in focus. The entire range has been built and thoroughly tested to withstand intense heat and humidity, resist attack, leaving you the knowledge that your most precious documents are in good hands. Two types of highly resistant safe-boxes guarantee a high level of protection and fire resistance.
All Yale Fire Safes are thoroughly tested, both in our internal labs and with independent external testing institutes to withstand extreme temperatures and humidity. A fire test is performed in a furnace where the safe is brought up to a temperature of 927 degrees Celsius – simulating the extreme temperatures that occur under a house fire.
The Yale Fire Safes are built with the latest technology in fire insulation which gives excellent protection and allows more room for your valuables inside your safe due to the thinner wall thickness. The safe has a sealed shell of galvanized steel which gives double rust protection and the back end bolts secure the hinges from attack.
- Fireproof safe: Yale YFM-520-FG2 large fire safe provides 60 minute fire resistance
- Digital PIN pad: The safe has a digital touch screen keypad with over 1 billion possible combinations and can be programmed for one-time users
- Added Security: The two 18 mm solid steel locking bolts and hardened hinges secure against attack
- Emergency access: In case of lockout, a master reset code is provided and the external 9 V battery contacts provide a way to power the safe if the batteries run out
- Easy installation: This fire safe can be fixed to floor in a secure location for better protection (fixing pack and instructions included)
- Tested to withstand up to one hour intense fire
- Internal temperature will not exceed 150 Degree Celsius in 927 Degree Celsius furnace
- Certified by SP (Swedish National Testing & Research Institute) and KS (Korea Standard)
External dimension H x W x D: 522 x 404 x 440 mm
Internal dimension H x W x D: 20 x 260 x 304 mm
Net Weight (kg): 53
Volume (litres): 36.9