Never carry keys again with the Yale YDME-90 smart door lock - an intelligent Bio-metric lock with advanced one-touch fingerprint verification technology. YDME 90 has various access solutions: fingerprints, RFID Cards, pin codes and mechanical keys override.
- Smart Solutions for your home: YDME 90 has multiple modes of access like Biometric, RF card, pin code and mechanical key override.
- YDME 90 can register 37 fingerprints, 78 user codes and 30 RFID Cards users.
- It has back-lit LCD to view date/time and audit trail records, inbuilt feature to view 600 audit trails on the LCD screen
- YDME 90 has Smart Keypad indicating various operation Status notification
- Low battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal : It warns in case of low battery with alarm. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock.
- Convenience: It can upgrade your existing door lock and supports door thickness from 38 mm to 55 mm.
- For convenience as well as for safety in case of emergency, lock is automatically unlocked from inside with the lever handle
- Low battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal : It warns in case of low battery with alarm and LED. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock with a standard 9 V battery.
- For emergency access, it can be unlocked with a mechanical key supplied along with lock
YDME 90- LH is suitable for Left Hand Opening Doors and YDME 90- RH is suitable for Right Hand opening Doors.