Assa Abloy India Pvt. Ltd. (here after, "AAI") provides Limited Warranty for the Product
During this warranty period if the product is found defective in materials and/or workmanship and not in conformity with the stipulated specifications of the product, AAI Service Centres / Authorized Service Centres will repair the product on terms and conditions below:
Warranty terms and conditions :
- Warranty is valid for one year from the date of Invoice of the product.
- This Warranty in non-transferable and shall be valid for service only in India..
- Warranty is only valid if original invoice is presented at the time of availing warranty services (Installation, Demo or Breakdown)
- Warranty is valid only if installed by company authorized person.
- Warranty is not valid if product is found physically damaged, affected by some external factors beyond control of company or some part found missing/broken.
- Warranty is not valid for consumable items like batteries.
- Warranty is not valid for keys lost/broken.
- Warranty will be void if the type or serial number marked on the product has been altered, removed or in any manner defaced.
- AAI reserves the right to decline service if the above document is not presented or if the information contained is incomplete or the Warranty Card is found tampered.
- This Warranty shall not cover damage/s pursuant to un-authorized adaptations made contrary to stipulated specifications for the product and/ or adjustments to the product carried out at & by unauthorized service providers.
- This Warranty does not cover any external accessories mentioned in the operating instruction manual supplied with this product or any cosmetic parts.
- This Warranty does not apply if the product has been used for commercial, business, industrial, educational or rental applications.
- In the event of finding of a defect in material/s, and/or workmanship or finding of non-conformity to meet the stipulated specification/s in the product during the extended period, AAI shall, at its sole discretion, either repair the product free of any charge or replace it with a product of having comparable specifications and features, In case of repair or replacement, AAI shall have ownership right to the defective part replaced or the defective product as the case may be. AAI may use new and/or reconditioned parts to carry out repairs under warranty. The warranty period shall not be extended in the event of repairs undertaken or replacement made.