Yale Brass Padlock with Boron Steel Shackle
A high protection padlock great for outdoor items, from garden sheds to gates. Available in five sizes and various shackle lengths to help you secure your more oddly-shaped items.
- Lock material: Brass
- Shackle material: Boron Steel
- No. of Keys: 3 Nos. Dimpled Keys
- Corrosion Resistance - Tested for 240 Hours Salt Spray
- Weight - 325gm with Keys
- Dimensions (mm) - Body W: 50 H: 47 D: 17
- Shackle Ø: 7mm
- Boron shackle to prevent cutting.
- Double locking for added protection
- Tested to EN12320:2012 for different forms of attack such as cutting, twisting and pulling of the shackle.
- Durable lock tested to 10,000 cycles (opening & closing) for optimum performance.
- Tested up to 240 hours for corrosion resistance to ensure protection against weather conditions.