Yale Hardened Steel Padlock. - Maximum Protection Padlock
Perfect for any high value items you need to keep safe and secure outdoors.
- Lock material: Hardened Steel
- Style: Open Shackle
- Range: 48mm
- No. of Keys: 3 Nos.
- Corrosion Resistance - Tested for 240 Hours Salt Spray
- Weight - 375gm with Keys
- Dimensions (mm) - Body W: 48 H: 56 D: 19
- Shackle Ø: 9mm
- Shackle clearance (HxW) in mm - 19 x 22
- CEN Rating - 4
- Hardened Steel construction
- Open and closed Boron shackle to prevent cutting for maximum protection.
- Double ball locking for added protection.
- Tested to EN12320:2012, to simulate extreme forms of attack which includes drilling and sawing of the body and cutting, pulling, twisting of the shackle.
- Durable lock tested to 10,000 cycles (opening & closing) for optimum performance.
- Tested up to 240 hours for corrosion resistance to ensure protection against weather conditions.
- Key retaining - key stays in the lock when it is opened and can only be removed when the padlock is locked.